Sunday, April 10, 2005

I am yours.....

Lord i just come to you tonight and saying that i am yours. I want to lay everything down at your feet. There are just so many things that seem to get in the way. I ask that you help me to stay strong and help me to stay focused on you above all else. It is so easy to get distracted by all of the things around me of this world. Satan is so good at telling me lies and getting me to believe them. Lord give me the discernment that i need and let me be yours completly. Let me lay everything at your feet and just be emptied. I thank you for being the great and awesome God that you are and loving me no matter what. There sure is a bunch of yucky stuff I bring with me at times but you still reach your arms out and love me. I just can't fathom how someone like you loves me the way that you do. Let me grow in my love and have that same love that you have for me for others but above all else let me grow to love you like never before. Thank you so much for listening. Also thank you for working on my heart the way that you have lately. You have broke it and molded it to make it look more how you want it to be. Continue to let me be yours 100% so you could have your way with me. I love you so very much! Yearning for more of HIM

No comments: