Thursday, January 12, 2006

Puddle



So this is our cute new little puppy, puddle! She is too cute. Our laywer here doing alot of our paper work for the childrens home gave this to us. I had asked her if she knew anyone that had a lab or golden retriver that we could buy one from. Well she tells me she has a dog for me that she will give to me for free. So I ask what kind of dog is it, and she tells me a "french puddle" meaning poodle. Her english is so so. So that is where we got the name for her from "Puddle". Well at the time when she told me that it was a poodle i was a bit worried b/c i was not so up on the idea of a poodle. Well as you can see it turned out ok and she is such a cute puppy and i am sure that the kids will love her. Althouhgh i am still trying to figure out how she is a poodle.

No comments: