Saturday, June 03, 2006

The beauty of it all....

Even in the midist of all of the poverty here in Honduras, there is beauty. You just have to be aware of His creation. Whether it is a beautiful little child with little brown eyes gazing into your yours. Or as you are driving down the road you spot a breath taking country side. God is all over this country just like anywhere else. It is neat that I can still find His beauty in the midist of the muck and yuck of Honduras. This past week we got to travel to a few new places here on Honduras. We are loving that we are getting to see all of Honduras while we are here. Hopefully there is still a lot more to see and experience.

Alot of these sights were sort of a comfort to me b/c they reminded me of good ole WV.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where in the world is Choluteca
Jeff says you had an adventure going there. I assume that is where the pictures are from.
a suggestion can you display your e mail address on this blog. several people that read this blog have asked me for your e mail and as always I dont have it handy.

love ya
dad

Rachael said...

The beauty is everywhere!! Tears are flowin now! haha Love you!!