Monday, July 17, 2006

Enjoy some more pictures of the boys

Antonio......what a cute baby
Yovani showing his guns....
Marvin showing off his muscles.....look at those muscles.......they all at least show me their muscles a couple of times a day. They always want to know whos muscles are the biggest.
Franciso ready for a kiss.......
Supper time.....Mario and his spagetti
It is Tackle Tio Jeff time. They love to wrestle with him.
While Yovani plays the music on the keyboard the rest of us are busy dancing!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are soooo cute, karen....bet you are loving this......sounds like the moms are adjusting some also....that is great. Look forward to seeing you soon....alot of changes around here in the next month! Brenn is ready for you also...you will not believe how he has grown and all he says now! See you soon! Love...shar

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures and the updates! They are all so wonderfully different and cute! My heart goes to the 7 year old! Don't know why but his overextended smile captured my heart and brings me great joy! He's kind of like Jerry and Sara's little guy Jordan!
Tell Kelsey I said Hi! I bet she is a lot of help with the little troopers. I am glad she will be there in Karen's absence. though I do miss her a lot!
Your stories of your boys remind me of wonderful days and moments with mine.Savor every one they pass so quickly!
Love to All,
LeAnn

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»