Thursday, November 02, 2006

Being Thankful.....

Never ever do I want to take granted the things that God has blessed my life with.......
So I have been challenged this month each and every day to thank God for something He has given me. This is the month to be thankful and yes I know you should be thankful each and everyday but this month I really want to focus on all of the things that God as blessed my life with. Just to be greatful and have a true deep down appreciation for all God has blessed my life with.........................Where to even start

Nov 1st-I am thankful that one year ago God sent me here to this forgiein land that I have ever so much grown to love

Nov 2nd -I am thankful for each and every child God has placed here in Casa de Esperanza....Yovani, Marvin, Mario, Fransico, Antonio, Cindy, Maryuri, Monica, Fernando, and Katty..........What a blessing each and everyone of them are to my life

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are thankful for you and that your mama is not loosing it yet! :) Have a great week! Thanks for sharing! God Bless! Love ya! Shar

Anonymous said...

What a great idea Karen! I look forward to keeping up with it all this month... :)