Wednesday, November 15, 2006

NOV. 13th, 14th, & 15th

Nov.13th- Today I am thankful for meds........today not feeling so good and got some sort of funk but with some medication back to feeling like myself. So thank you Lord that there are meds that help our bodies feel better.

Nov.14th-Today I am thankful for my lil Franscio who loves me with all that is in him. He always puckers his little lips up and gives me who knows how many kisses a day and with the biggest grin says i love you mucho mucho mucho mucho. Also he knows what strings to pull when he wants my attention is just crys mamma mama mamma until he gets a sweet embrace from me and then he is usually fine. Too precious but i am thankful for him and the joy that he brings to me and this home.

Nov.15th- Today I am thankful for Deborah. She has been here since July helping out here at the childrens home. Without her I do not know how we would have done it. She has formed need little bonds with the kids and they all have grown to love her. Although today she flew back home for a couple months and it was soooooo hard on her to tell everyone good bye. But now that she is gone I don't know what I am going to do.....yikes. But today I am just thankful for her and what she has offered to these kiddos.

1 comment:

Lori said...

it was great being with you all for a few day!!! The kids are amazing and those little "Franky" kissses are the best! Deborah and I had a good trip home together!