Monday, November 06, 2006

Nov. 6th

Ok so today I am thankful for..........the love that we can continually offer these kiddos. This morning I was with the kids and so many times they just came up to me and wanted a kiss or hug.....just some good old loving. With time love can heal lots and lots of hurts. Right now I can see what a little bit of love has done for these kiddos, it makes a world of difference......thank you Lord. May God continue to intstill His love in each and everyone of these kiddos and let them know they are loved by their great big daddy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys really are making a huge difference in those kids..i could see it when i was down there!! Love on them for me!

Anonymous said...

love love love love love love love

May they learn the love of their heavenly father.