Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Nov. 8th

Today as I sit here and think, ok today what stood out to me that I am thankful for. Well nothing really stuck out to me, so I sat here some more and the one thing that kept coming to me is to be thankful for the prayers of those who support me and this ministry. I could not do this with out you. Your prayers are felt and God is at work in this ministry. Just continue to pray it is not about us at all but about God and that satan does not get a strong hold on this ministry. As I am sure he so badly wants to do but with God we have gained the victory. Thank you thank you thank you for your prayers and may your prayers continue to be lifted up to our God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

may we never forget that its about HIM and not us. may God bless you as you continue to be HIS hands and feet.
love you