Sunday, November 19, 2006

Nov.16th-19th

Nov.16th-Today I am thankful for the simplicties of a child and how they enjoy life and do not worry about much at all. We must all remember that Jesus calls to become like little children. God wants us to approach life with a child like faith! I am amazed at their faith and trust in things and no worries.......may God make me more like a little child.

Nov.17th-Today I am thankful for Dorian and the blessing he is in my life! God has blessed me with an awesome man of God and who loves me a whole lot. This weekend we get to spend time together which is time that I just see more things about him that I love. But I am thankful today for him and his spirit and his love for God!

Nov.18th-Today I am thankful we have mommas! A mommas touch does so much! Well little did I realize the mommas touch that I have with some of these kiddos. One of the kids called me mom the other day and I said "I am your mom?" just surprised he even called me mo? And he said not but I want a mom....awwwhhhh. So I sat with him and told him that I was his second mom and God sent me to take care of him and he could call me mom and I would be there for him. Then another one of the boys was sitting at the table ready for supper and just had his head burried in their hands and crying and I asked what was wrong and he was missing his momma he told me and wanted to be with her. Well me and him are really close and we spend a lot of time together and I had realized I had been too busy to give him one on one time and let him know he is loved! So that broke my heart. But later that night we caught up and loved on one another. But those two things that happened made me realize the impact I have on them of playing the role of a momma. What a blessing that is.......Lord just help me to walk out the role of a momma.

Nov.19th- Today I am greatful for the people that had their hearts touched this weekend and made some sacrfices to help out with the kiddos here at casa. As most of you know Jen is at home speaking and trying to get some funds together for casa. Well we were more than blessed with what they gave this morning at the Belpre Youth Rally.

No comments: