Friday, December 08, 2006

Ok so I know it has been a long time since I have posted, sorry. It has just been a long time since I have been on here.
As most of you already heard little Antiono had to go to the hospital on Saturday so that is where I have been. Who would have ever thought that I would be in a forgein country taking care of a little boy in a hospital. It is a little scary to be somewhere you have never been before and be with this little sick boy and not too sure what is happening. He had got an infection in his intestines and since he is so little it took a while to get him cleared up and back on his feet.
I can understand much more of a mothers comfort and worries that she has for her child. Being there with him made me grow in ways and opened my eyes up to new things.
The poor little boy was pitful but thank you Lord he is better now and he is home. We were both soooo happy to be home. Just continue to keep him in your prayers as his body is still getting better.
Ok I willl blog more later and put some pics on here.
Thank you for your prayers......you will never know how much they mean

No comments: