Sunday, March 18, 2007

Beach

So the church took two bus loads of people to the beach a couple of weeks ago. We got to go along and take the kids to see the beach for the first time for most of them.

I can't tell you I was not a little but worried about taking 10 little kids to the beach. It worked out that we had lots of hands so each of us were in charge of two kiddos for the day which helped out a lot. I am sure for those of you who are mothers and take two of your own to the beach that is stressful and a handful enough......just imagine taking 10.

The kids and us big kids loved every moment of it. It was priceless to see their reactions and the way their eyes lit up. God took care of us and we all made it home safely. Jen and Deborah just scorched but as for the rest of us we were just got a little of sun.
God's beauty.............the beach
Cindy "lou"
Carlos taking Katty and Fernando out in the ocean.
Fransico and me.......I lathered them up in suntan lotion and as you can see Fransico's didn't rub in to well.
Here I am with Monica and Fransico the two I was in charge of for the day trying to hang on to them.
Marvin and his Mr. Shark

1 comment:

JSM said...

WHEN did Carlos get to be so grown up???