Thursday, May 24, 2007

Filling up fast

So let's just say our numbers have grown significantly over the past day. We went from having 10 to 16...........WOW! Before long we will be full. Right now we are full at least bed wise. So we are going to have to work on getting some more beds in here before we take anymore kids. But I hope that is a while because right now we sure enough have our hands full.
As with anything it takes time to adapt with them and us. We learn a long the way. I just daily beg God to give me the abundance of love I need to give to these little hurting ones. It is so easy for me to get upset and frustrated but I will never know what these kids have been thru or what they have seen.
Please pray especially for a few older ones we have which are going to be hard to work with. But I am praying my way thru this. God is good and faithful and I am sure that he will continue to be and he will show us his direction.
Ok so I know you all are excited and want to see pics. Well I will try to work on that and get some on here....ASAP! Sorry! So stay tuned in...........
Thank you again for all of you who daily pray for us and this ministry. As I have told you over and over again you will never know how much it means to us. So keep praying us thru this.......

No comments: