Friday, October 12, 2007

RAIN....

The rain here has seem to be a bit of a hinderance the past week. For the past month we have been getting rain about every day in the afternoons and at night. Making it muddy and wet and just plain old yucky when the kids want to go outside.
Well for the past 3 or 4 days it has rained non-stop. Hard at times but for the most part just a steady rain. It has been rough on us b/c that means that there is no school and that the kiddos are inside. They get bored and about make me go crazy at times b/c these kids are not getting out their energy.
But I am not writing this email b/c of us so much but in times like this I think of those who are on the hillsides and their little house are being swept away by the rain and the mud slides. Just to think of those with a mud floor.........what a mess! So I am sending this blog out to ask all of you guys to be praying for us here on Honduras b/c I have heard that it is going to be 4 more days before the rain even lets up. As for me I am sort of clueless I don't have TV and don't get the paper to read so I am just taking the word from what I hear from others.
Thank you again to each and everyone of you who pray for us daily but right now I am asking for a special prayer for Honduras!

No comments: