Sunday, April 06, 2008

Please just continue to pray for us at Casa. That God will use us daily and that we are open to Him. My prayer is that God is making me the best mom for these kiddos. At times I think I am failing with them when we have some not so good days, but I know that God has sent me here and will continue to use me to and for His glory. So just pray this week that God pours out His wisdom and guidance upon me as I work with these kiddos. That I do what is best for them and help them to become children who make our daddy smile!

Thank you all for your prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen..you are doing great! No parent is perfect..as is no human....but from what I saw in just the short time I was there....you are doing fantastic and the best indicator of that is the love these kids have for you. They are troubled kids and God will get you through this....not perfectly...but you will do it fine with alot of love and patience! HAng in there and take care of you and Dorian in the process of all this! shar