Friday, April 11, 2008

Rudy and Brayan


Many of you have personally emailed me about Rudy and asked how he is, where he is, and what is going on with him. Well it looks as if he is out of our care and he is now back with his mom. Whether this is a good thing or not I am not too sure. He at such a young age ran to the streets for some reason or another while living with his mom and now he is back living at his home again so I hope that he does not resort to the streets again.
Right now the judge is talking that they might take Brayan also to be with his mom.
This being a mom stuff and loving on them till it hurts is not so much fun. Although we come into this knowing that the judge or INFA (gov.) can come in here at any time and take these kids from us, but that sure does not stop us from loving on them. I continue to mother them and love them to the best of my ability and trust that the rest is in God's hands.
So say a prayer for as you read this for Rudy and Brayan!!

1 comment:

lawdawg said...

I had the honor of meeting and spending time with Brayan this past week and just love him to death. I pray the God will protect him and keep him there at Casa. This has to be the place for him. He was precious and if I could have brought him back to Atlanta with me I would have. I am saddened about Rudy but pray that God watches over him. You are doing a great job and I am looking forward to my next visit!