Monday, June 16, 2008

surgery

Tomorrow I leave for the states but I will try to still keep you all updated and put pics and so forth on my blog. I went for a check up on my kidney about a month ago and they told me that I need to get it seen to ASAP because it is pretty much closed off. So to say all of that I finally have my ticket and leave tom and then on Wed. I have my appt. with my Urologist. Just please be praying for me and for all to go smooth and I get everything that needs to be done in a months time to be back here at casa and ready to work and serve to the best of my ability.

As always thank you guys for your prayers, we fill them here at casa!

3 comments:

Karen Burnfield said...

Let me know when you get back and what you find out at the doctor. If you need anything, day or night, call me! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Happy trails to you girl!!!! We are all coming to see you tuesday night! :) Welcome home! Shar

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen! Thanks for posting this... now I know how to pray for you! Will you be in the states around August 23? :o)