Tuesday, July 15, 2008

back to honduras we go....

So our month at home as come to an end. We have been here in Ohio for a month and Dorian has enjoyed getting to see where I am from and getting to meet many people he would not get to met otherwise. So that has been a huge blessing but a little overwhelming at times for him. He is ready to be back in Honduras and to be around those who speak spanish. All of this english has been too much for him. As for me I am ready to be back there too and to get back to work at the childrens home. I miss those kiddos for sure!!
So thank you to each and everyone of you who have had us over, took us out to eat, genuinely was concerned for us and asked how we are doing, and have prayed and supported us. This trip was much different than what we had expected. We came here for me to get to the Dr. and thought I was going to have to have surgery. Well God for sure took care of all of that and we got to spend time here just relaxing and spending time with those we love.

No comments: