Saturday, July 19, 2008

Johny


Since being back I can see a huge change in Johny. Before I left to go back to the states he had only been here at Casa about a week or so I believe. Well he was standoffish and not very talkative. He now wants to help with everything and wants to ride on my back or cuddle up on my lap and just comes and gives random hugs as he passes by me. At devo before he was quite and just was taking everything in. Now is wanting to start the songs and he is wanting to pray and just go go go!
So thanks to all of you who have prayed for Johny. God is growing him up for sure. In bringing Johny to Casa I can see Johny is finding love, comfort, and most importantly God here. So keep the prayers up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that those who will accidentally visit your site will not waste there time with this stupid topics.

Phyllis said...

Hi karen, just reading about Johny and seeing his picture, I was thinking about adopting a boy in Honduras to help with. This would be an outward focus for my grandson who is living with me now and is 9 years old. Your mom can explain more about it when you talk. Let me know anything people normally do for the children in your home. We will do what we can. Thanks, Phyllis Stacy