Thursday, August 07, 2008

Today...

Today was just one of those days............

First of all one of our workers fell to the floor this morning in the midist or working. We hurried around and got her off to the Dr.
Then one of the kids parents showed up at the gate and wanted to visit the kids. Which we do not let the parents know where we are and they are not allowed to visit on our property. So that was another deal.
Then tonight I went to take a shower and my shower head caught on fire. So I scream and yell for Ashley. Me and her grap cups of water not even thinking it is an elec fire. Thank you Lord by the time we got in there the fire was out and we did not throw the water on it. Scary to think I am in charge of 13 kids and here I am ready to throw water on a elec. fire. Was just in panic mode I believe.
So I am thinking now I need to get to bed quick before I have another adventure to add to my day. But first of all I will thank our God for protecting and taking care of me everyday and for loving me the way He does!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are safe after the shower thing....Hang in there girl! :)