Friday, August 29, 2008

Yard Work

I suggested to the kids the other day that we would go and help Denis rake and clean up the grass. Denis is our grounds keeper and he was busy cutting the grass with a machete and let me tell you that wears me out just watching him. I can not even imagine having to cut each blade of grass by hand.
Well we starting the raking and sweeping in the morning. Well after lunch and nap time the kids were sure to ask me if we were going to help again and then the following day sure enough they wanted to be out there again. It might just be one of their favorite past times now. I am sure it will not be long before they are tired of it and ready to move onto something new. But for now here are some pics of my happy helpers here below!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice! hahahahaha