Sunday, October 05, 2008

Happy Birthday Sisi


Today Miss Sisi turned 7 years old. We celebrated with the normal cake we have here at Casa, I tired to take pictures but as of right now of the three cameras I have none of them seem to be working. A little frustrating, but it's not the end of the world.
I told her she was seven years old now and as they day went on several people asked, "Sisi how old  are you?" Well she sat with a empty words and never answered. So today we have practiced saying she is seven but just can't seem to get it. It will come. Hey, I forget how old I am at times!
Also wanted a tell you a little story. Yesterday the kids were outside playing and Sisi comes up to me and says, "God is good." I responded by telling He sure is. And I told her you know what, God made the trees, the flowers, all the animals, and us. And she responds by saying, "Even the gringos?" Yes Sisi even the gringos!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! :) You and Dorian remain in my prayers! Buenos nachos! :) Love ya! Shar