Sunday, January 10, 2010

Honduras

Tomorrow is my last day here in Ohio for awhile. We head back early Tuesday morning to Honduras. It has been wonderful to be here with family and rest and relax.
I have missed the kids and everyone there in Honduras. As I have said many times it would be easier if our worlds were just a little bit closer. It is always bitter sweet. I am ready to be back but not wanting to leave so many that I love.
I am sure I will hit the ground running! Marc and Terri have been with the kids while we are in the states and they leave the following day after we get back to go to the states. So we will have a lot to go over, hand off, and talk about before they ahead off the next day.
The kids are starting back to school supposably this Friday for a few weeks to refresh before the new school year starts. It is sort of like summer school. Then in February they start the new school year. Hopefully this year will be a better school year for the kids and more consistent in having classes.
Please pray for Casa and the kids there by name. They need your prayers. They have a lot of hurt and junk deep in their hearts. They need their names taken daily before our great BIG God.
Today has been a tough day at Casa so I hear. So thank you, thank you, thank you, for your prayers for all of these children.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I pray for Sisi and Maryuri everyday. I know you have many more but those are the 2 I can remember the most and got to me the last time. I pray for the Lord to reign in them. Thanks for everything you allow God to do through you.

TREY MORGAN said...

I know the kids have missed you MUCH. I'm glad you've had a fun break. Have safe travels.

Unknown said...

HD PROVIDENCE
contains interactive features available only on this format. PROVIDENCE DVD
authoring has been an expensive affair, such as PROVIDENCE DVD COLLECTION
.



Bentley GT
have become a trend in fashion circles. It is a beautiful automatic chronograph stainless steel Breitling Aeromarine
. Go to a renowned retail store of Breitling Windrider
and shop to away for your new Bentley 6.75
today.




Hogan
produces great athletic shoes in hogan donna
categories, you can pick Hogan scarpe uomo
along with give it a try. I’m not simply speaking about all skyscraping but Hogan uomo
.