Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Super Mom!

Back to back this week we had two days we were short staffed. It was in these moments I was thinking I really wish I could just be super mom!

The laundry needed done, cooking all three meals for 17 kiddos, cleaning, getting the kids ready, doing homework, showers, bedtime, and etc....!

Usually my day just consists of taking care of the kids! I don't have to worry about cooking and cleaning. I usually do some cleaning and organizing, but as for cooking not so much.
Stacey and I spent Monday here and there and scrambling to get everything done before the kids got home from school. Stacey cooked and I did laundry, cleaning, and watching the kids. One staff member was at a Teleton training for Casa and the other was at the hospital with a sick child.

About 4pm Dilcia showed up to work! Breath of fresh air for sure! It made me appreciate them all the more!

No comments: