Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas!!!


Merry Christmas!!!!

The kids were all so anxious for Christmas morning! Although no one was up too early. It was about 7:30 when they all got out of bed. It took us about two hours with 17 kids to open all of the presents. They were all pretty patient and waited their turn. Which is hard when there are 17 kids that have presents to open, but they were all excited also to see each other open up their presents.
I am one happy girl because I got a much needed notebook. My laptop had seen the last of its days. I have been saying for the past two years I am going to buy me a new one and just haven't yet. Well my dad is here for Christmas and he got me a netbook!!! Yeah!!!!! Along with lots of other goodies from my family!!! Blessed indeed!!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!!!!!

No comments: