Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My birthday

The kids all tried to take care of me today. Today is my birthday and it was filled with lots of hugs from the kids today. A few of them started the day by giving me cards. Then the rest of the morning many were busy making me cards. After devo they all sang happy birthday to me. The kids asked all morning long what kind of party we were going to have today.Bryan and Ana made a cake with the help of Dorian.
Some of my gifts from the kids in their cards were silly bands, dental floss, a santa clause pencil.
Two of the kids had saved up money and wanted to buy from the store something for me. I am always humbled by these kids and their giving.
Two of the kids even gave me a foot massage. It is usually a daily routine for Josue. :)
So happy birthday to me! Will enjoy my last year in the twenties, next year comes the thirties!!!

1 comment:

lisa said...

I love that they gave you dental floss! :) You are the best with the kiddos. Love ya!