Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tears

We are in Ohio visiting with family and friends. It is a much needed break.
Although the kids made it hard on us to leave. Sunday morning I helped as usual to get all of the girls ready for church. Most of the kids began to ask me when we were leaving and asking when we would be back and such. I reassured them not to worry that we would be home in a month.
When it was time to get ready and walk out the door to church I hugged the kids and told them good bye. Well a few of them started to cry. Cindy first of all found her way over to me and nuzzled herself up into my chest as she cried. Pamela was trying to be tough but was not wanting to tell me good bye. As I tried to put my arm around her down the hallway she went to her room to cry and try to be tough. She finally composed herself and back out of her room she came. Shortly after Cindy got started crying Ana and Sisi then were wrapped around me too crying. I reassuring them I would be back in a month and there was nothing to be crying about.
Adonis came up to the girls as were all standing outside and says look at me girls I'm not crying. To which Pamela in very stern voice says well it's because you don't love her. And she started crying. Seeing the other kids upset and crying was really nothing out of the norm. Although to see Pamela upset and crying tugged at my heart. Little Josue was trying to understand too. As he looked at my with his little poutty face with is lip stuck out as he told us good bye.
I sat and had a talk with all of the kids and told them to step up and help out and really try their hardest to be good while I was gone.

No comments: