Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day Celebration

Bryan

Happy Mother's Day!
Mother's day was last weekend but the school held off to celebrate this weekend. I know Pamela was terribly worried if I would be here for the celebration. I had told her that I would be in the states for mother's day and she started to cry. Not too sure why but she was very worried that I would not be there for the mother's day celebration in the school. Well since that had it a week later I was here for the celebration. Some of the kids got to participate in different acts, drama and etc. They all did a great job!!!!
Daniela and Fernando
Doris and Maryuri
Jackson the lost child, crying for his mama!!! :)
Cindy
Happy Mother's Day!!!
Ana, Daniela, and Fernando dancing
Sisi
The students that did not participate all sat in front of the parents. Let me tell you it was crowded and HOT! The kids did a fairly well job of being still through the program.
Ana
Daniela being mother hen protecting her baby chicks (Fernando and Jose) from harm.

No comments: