Friday, June 17, 2011

BLAH!!!!

Today was just one of those days. Not too sure the kids were any worse than any other day. I just think I was having an off day. Why, no clue!?! I just feel blah today and like I want to run away to a cave. Some kids did press some limits today. And it did not seem that I had too much patience's either today. Tomorrow with it being my day off hopefully I can get a good days rest and be able to start new on Sunday.
On another note.......stitches
This morning was just Terri and I. She was outside on kid duty while I had several of them inside working on homework. Around 10:30 one of the kids comes running and telling me that Adonis has gotten hurt and that his bone is sticking out. I am thinking it is bad at this point and that he has broken his leg and part of his bone is sticking out. So I hurry outside to find Terri attending to Adonis but all of the kids are also surrounding them also. Terri says she thinks it is going to need stitches. I quickly run up to the clinic to see if the nurse or Dr. can help us. Luckily there was no broken bones or much blood. He has just cut his leg open. The Dr. put in 7 stitches. He calmed down for the stitches but before the stitches he was yelling he was going to die and that his bone was sticking out etc.....!!!! A little dramatic! Although Terri was good at getting him calmed down and to take deep breathes. He was quickly back up and running around after he got his stitches. Now hopefully he lets his leg heal without picking at it or trying to take the stitches out himself.

1 comment:

lisa said...

:( sorry to here about the not good day. Hormones are probably some of it too. I think your right though and tomorrow will be a good day off to relax and get back to normal. Love ya!