Sunday, September 11, 2011

Any and Yair

Yair and Any

Last week Any and Yairs mom called me to tell me she at the front gate and was here to get her kids. I told her to come around back to the other gate and I would talk to her. I didn't think much of it because all of the kids moms show up at the CASA gate at some time or another. I went out to the gate to talk to her and she had court orders stating that we were to give the kids back into her care. I was shocked!!!! I had to go over to Mirians house to tell her she needed to get their things ready because their mom was here to take them. Mirian the housemom who is taking care of them was in tears and besides herself. They had only been here for a few weeks but how quickly we had all grown to love and accept them into our casa family. So now we are back to 19 kiddos here at CASA. Mirian says she is not too sure she is ready for more kids. She said this time around she wants me to get kids that are totally abandoned so that this doesn't happen again.

No comments: