Sunday, October 09, 2011

Snickers

Really I have not had too many cravings while I have been pregnant. I seem to have the same appetite.
Some days when Dorian is coming from town he will call and ask me what I would like him to pick up before he heads home. Well I guess I mentioned to him snickers a few times. Well one week he was at the grocery store and decided he was going to buy me a box of like 50 snickers!!! WOW!! That is way more chocolate than I need. I had the box of snickers for months. Although I started to realize that there were snickers that were missing..............

I went to make a flurry one evening and was going to use the snickers and found that there wasn't any left. I doubted that Dorian had ate them because he is not much for sweets. I asked him if he knew where the snickers were or who had ate them. He didn't seem to know anything and assured me that he had not touched them. Didn't really think much more about it.

Well the next morning Pamela meets me at the door of the girls bedroom when I go in to wake them up. She had found several wrappers under the girls bed and some in their book bags. Two of the girls had found out that there was a stash of snickers here in the apt and they stocked up.

Although they are paying for them now. They get an allowance of .50 every week if they are on good behavior. Well they snickers are a little over .50 here to buy so now with their allowance they are paying back all of the snickers they stole and ate. I think it is going to take them a good while to pay them all off.

No comments: