Friday, January 27, 2012

In awe...

About two years ago we started trying to get pregnany and start our family. Well we quickly found out it was not going to come so easy. I had been told in the past by my Dr. that I might have trouble getting pregnant due to having polycystic syndrome.
Dorian and I both have a love for children. This was truly our hearts desire to have children. We began to pray and pray and ask God to bless my body and give us a child. After a year went by we got very down and out and frustrated. Wondering if this was even ever going to happen. We finally searched out for help with fertility drugs. We tried several options with no avail. Finally we tried a different one where we would take a series of injections.
After two years of trying we finally were expecting in April 2011 . It felt so unreal. After waiting two years which seemed like eternity. I clearly remember the nights we would lay in bed and pray and pray to God for our child. At times I thought he wasn't listening. It became hard on me and I began to those faith. It hurt deep down in places thinking that I would never birth a child. Although once again I have to remember God had things planned and in his perfect timing, not ours.

I am coming to find our baby boy is truly a miracle baby. We had so many odds against us but we had one bigger than all of those odds on our side too....GOD.

I had a near to perfect pregnancy! Just felt great all of the way around. Korbin was to be born around December 31st. Just in time to ring in the new year. Well things turned out a little different. He made his way into the world November 21st, 2011 . We were suppose to fly home the 22nd. We thought 6 weeks before we as due was plenty of time, well we sure were wrong. My Dr. was even shocked to see that Korbin made his way onto the world so soon.
Soon after Korbin was born I developed a blood clot, deep vein thrombosis. We got back to the states to have further testing only to find out I have Factor V Leiden. Women with this disorder usually have many miscarriages and it is very hard to carry the baby to term alive. We were even more humbled how God had his hand in all of this. Well now we came to find out I have a heart shaped uterus. Even more odds against us. Our GOD truly is amazing and so ever faithful. He is bigger than anything!! Nothing with him is impossible. We are so ever grateful for Korbin our miracle baby. I am just reminded when we call on Jesus and believe all things are possible!

Don't stop believing! He will carry you through! Call on Him and give him the desires of your heart and believe that whole heartily, but you must remember it is in His timing not ours.

1 comment:

Anita said...

yes Korbin is truly a miracle. Love you