Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

Happy Easter!!!!!

Casa de Esperanza Easter Egg Hunt!



 Lupe 
Sunday morning as the kids were getting ready for church they didn't realize that it was Easter Sunday. It seems here in Honduras it is the week leading up to Easter which is Holy week is the big week for everyone to celebrate and head to the beach. Well once the kids realized that it was Easter they all started asking me if that meant we were going to hid eggs. Well I hadn't planned on it or even got stuff to do an easter egg hunt. Ashley when she was here loved to do Easter egg hunts with the kids and many of them had remembered that. I told Antonio if he could go to the bodega and find the eggs then I would do it later that afternoon. Sure enough Antonio found the plastic eggs. I told the kids that I was not too sure that I would be able to get candy in them as I did not buy any. Well they were find with the idea and they said it was ok if they were empty but they just wanted me to hid the eggs.
I did end of finding all sorts of little things I had around my house to put in the eggs.

Yair really had no clue what was going on. I gave him a bag and told him lets go look for eggs but he was walking around clueless and not too sure what to think.
 The younger kids got to come out first and look for their eggs then after they were done we did the big kids. They were all so excited they could hardly stand it. Here they are all running and ready to go find their eggs.
 Nohemy 
 The older kids looking for their eggs. Nicole helped me hide the eggs and we couldn't remember were we put every egg. We were a few eggs short. Although this week the kids have found two of those lost eggs. Who knows if there is even more out there still.
Ana

No comments: