Sunday, May 20, 2012

1st Mother's Day

Mother's Day is such a big celebration here in Honduras. Since being here at Casa many have told me happy mother's day as I mother many of these children, but this year is truly was my 1st mother's day as I have Korbin this year. He already has brought so much joy to my life in the short months we have had him. I can't wait for the months and years to come and all of the memories. 
I just pray that God gives me love, patience, wisdom, and guidance as we raise Korbin. 
Here below are a few pictures from Sunday morning at church with the kids and their presentations they presented to all of the mothers.
Happy Mother's Day!!!!!

 Jose an Fernando the kings guards
 Sisi and Katy were the mothers in this skit. 
The kids sang together a few songs and then a few of the kids sang a few songs individually!

No comments: