Thursday, September 06, 2012

Update finally...

It has been a long time since I have got an update out or just any news out period. Looked at my blog and saw that it has been a little over a month since I have even blogged.
Not much new here with the kids. The are in school and busy with their homework when they have class. There is still problems with strikes and lack of classes. Right now the kids are only receiving classes from 8 to 10 in the morning and then the rest of the time has been spend practicing for the big Independence parade next week. The kids are all pretty excited. We started getting their uniforms ready a few weeks ago as we wanted to make sure we had all that we needed for all for all of the kids before the big day. A few things were missing. We have purchased what we needed and a few people are letting us borrow things too.
I will try my best to get lots of pics and an update out after the parade next week.
We were struggling to keep everyone well and out of the hospital but it seems that we are finally well and doing well. Baby Josue was the last to be sick and was in the hospital for a week but seems to be doing much better now. It has been almost and month without him getting sick!
Adonis has ran away. This is just one of the many times that he has ran away. Although this time he did not come back. It breaks my heart. We have tried and tried but there must be something deeper going on. He is now back in the children's services IHNFA and waiting to be placed at another children's home which I hope will be able to help out and minister to his needs. He still weighs heavy on my heart.
The rains still continue which means we have had days that are cool.

I will promise to be a little better at updates and this whole blogging.

No comments: