Wednesday, October 31, 2012

7 years!

Happy 7 years to me!!!!!
It has been 7 1/2 years ago that this country stole my heart. Little did I know that 6 months later I would be living in that country. The 29th of October is the day I waited with all my luggage to board a plane with many unknowns awaiting me.
Seven years later here I am still. Happily married and with an 11 month old little boy, Korbin. God sure does have his way about things. It has had it's ups and downs but I am so blessed to be here serving. Who knows how much longer I will be here serving. Possibly seven more years or maybe twenty more years or maybe not even a year. May God continue to direct my thoughts and steps and may I continue to be passionate and loving to those that I encounter every day.

1 comment:

lisa said...

It seems like just yesterday you told us you wanted to move down there. So proud of you- happy anniversary!