Thursday, October 04, 2012

Jackson

Yesterday I got a call from the school that Jackson had fallen playing soccer and that I needed to come get him to take him to be seen. It was a little after 12 and I knew that I could not get back in time to get all of the kids at 12:40. So on my way to get Jackson I called the school to tell them I needed to pick up all of the kids. There was no one else here at the house that could pick them up and I didn't know how long we would be in the hospital and if I could get back in time to get the kids.
When I got to the school all of the kids were outside waiting on me. Jackson seemed to be very calm. He had to get seven stitches. He is doing great. He has to hobble around because where he cut up his knee is right where is bends and he has to keep his leg straight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen, Would you please tell Jackson that Pat and I will be praying for him. Please tell him we love him and we miss him and that we will see him in December. thanks, Kim Robinson