Friday, April 12, 2013

Special Group

The very first time I came here to Honduras was in March/April 2005. It was always during Holy week.  It use to be the Belpre group. As there are very few that are from Belpre now that come with that group. Although there are familiar faces and it is always a joy to get to see this group. Well that group came here to CASA.
They brought us a lot of staple foods, school supplies, and worked on a slab on concrete by the pila. Although most importantly they played and loved on the kids and had a cookout with them. 

Here are the groups hard workers. Working away on mixing concrete and laying concrete. 
And I even got a few goodies the group brought to me! The littlest things make me happy. I love it when they bring me little goodies! Thanks again for everything! We were blessed by you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Belpre planted the seed God provided the growth