Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The container is here....

My room below and Jens room above
Our kitchen
Our living room
The office.....this is where the paper work and all of the fun stuff will get done.
Where poopy diapers will be changed
This is where the babies will rest there head and get rocked to sleep.Block area.....and boy toys!
This is the playarea.....lots of toys....do you think the kids will be a bit overstimulated???

This is the dinning room...the little tables where the kids will fill their bellies If you haven't heard already the container has arrived! Yippee!!! So we are sorting and unpacking and getting things organized. It is taking time but things are coming along. Kiddos will be there soon. Yeah! Me and Jen are moving in out there this week. So it will be good to have some space and have my own bed.....oh my bed sounds so good. I will keep you all updated as things come along and let you know when we get kiddos. Thank you all for all that you have given time and money for this home. As you can see it is all coming together continue to keep the home in your prayers. God is going to continue to do great things and already is.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh I am so exctied for you guys! It looks wonderful. haha if you need extra hands just let me know! You are in my continual prayers. Love and miss! ~R

Anonymous said...

Iam so glad you got your blog comment section adjusted so we can leave comments without having a blogspot. you are in my prayers every day. may God bless you in your work.