Thursday, February 16, 2006

Thank you for my brothers and sisters....

Have you ever went thru a time and you were not too sure why you were where you were at? And why God choose you for such a time and not so and so? Well the past couple of days I have been feeling that way. It seems that satan is trying his hardest to bring me down. And today has been tough but thanks to so many who sent me lots of love and b-day wishes and reminded me who I am and that I have so many who love me even if you are not here with me. I want to thank each one of you from the bottom of my heart for letting God use you to pick me up. They were good reminders that there are so many at home who love and support me. There are times when we forget those things. Today was one of those days that I needed those reminders. So thanks to all of you who sent me a word of encouragement and lots of lov'in on my special day. I am so thankful that God has given us each other so we can help one another out. May each of you today be seeking to rely on Him. As you will find out you can't make on your own but with the help of each other and Him we are surviviors! Continue to encourage and uplift one another, you never know who might need it!?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had a happy birthday you deserved it may God bless you in your work.