Sunday, April 16, 2006

We're Gonna Make It

There have been some hard time here in the past couple of months. It has just got me to thinking about this and that and why things happen the way they do, and is this really God's plan in the whole scheme of things. I wonder sometime why God has put me where He has for this time in my life. I know that it was more than clear that this is where God wanted me here in Honduras. He has ordained each and everyone of my days and i know that in being here in Honduras is part of His plan for my life at this point and time. Whether it is just for now or for the next 5 years I do not know I am just trusting in Him to show me when it is time for the next phase in which He is going to use me somewhere else. I know that this is where He is using me for now. One thing that I can look to thru the uncertain and confusing times is that I have a God who loves me so much and would never put me some where that I couldn't handle it. He never said that it would be easy but the one thing that He has promised me is that He will never give me more than I can bear. So at times when I think ok God I am not too sure what you are thinking or what your whole purpose is in this moment, I continue to look to His word and the seek the promises He has given me.
May you also soak in His promises and draw strength from them in the times that are rough. As one of my friends tells me when times get rough or are uncertain remember "I love you buddy we're gonna make it". As God looks down on each of us He tells us all "I LOVE YOU BUDDY, WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT."

No comments: