Sunday, July 30, 2006

Ok so I hear the visit with the boys momma went well. She was very happy to see all of her boys. And I think the boys were very happy to see their momma too. They were all dressed up and excited to see their momma. So it helped their mom to see the smiles on their faces and to see that they are well taken care of. So thanks to all of you who prayed for the visit.

Here are some pictures of the boys the day that I left. They all took me to the airport. We just made an adventure of it. We went to Pizza Hut and let them play and then on to Baskin Robbins to eat some ice cream, and then it was the hard part........on the the airport to say our goodbyes. Oh was it so sweet. I didnt' think that I would tear up or have such a hard time leaving the boys. I mean at that point in time we only been together 3 weeks. But little Fransico was not to happy about me leaving. He was screaming as I left him and went thru the security point. Oh if that doesn' t break your heart. And then Yovani barried his little head in his knees and would not tell me good bye. Finally he came around and I had him laughing and he hugged me and kissed me good bye. The other boys didn't have that hard of a time. But it sure is hard on this girl. With me being here and them being there. But I know that they will be there waiting for me when I get back! Enjoy the pictures!! They are all cute as ever!



 Posted by Picasa

No comments: