Thursday, November 23, 2006

Nov.21st-23rd











Happy Thanksgiving! Here are a few pics from our Thanksgiving feast........

Nov.21st-Today I am thankful for the work the Jen did while she was in the states and speaking from her heart and crying out for each and everyone of these kids. Thanks to those of you who listened and are praying and are helping support this ministry.

Nov.22nd-Today I am thankful today that they have turkeys here in Honduras that we could buy one and cook one so we could still celebrate Thanksgiving tom.

Nov.23rd-Today it is a hard day because I am away from so many that I am more than greatful for and do not get to celebrate this day with my family. But today I just am more than thankful for my family and what they mean to me. Sorry that I can not be there but that does not change that I still love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all missed you being her too. :( We are enjoying
the family we do have here...Nice pics of the kids. Have a great w/e! Love ya! Shar