Sunday, November 26, 2006

Nov.24th-26th

Nov.24th-Today I am thankful for the laugher and joy I get to see in Maryuri. When she came here she was so full of fear and also an angry baby. Now I get to see here laughing and playing and enjoying here time here just in the short month that she has been here. So I am thankful for her and the joy I get to see in her and the transformation that is taking process.

Nov.25th-Today I am thankful for my close to my heart friends. Thank you Ashley, Amanda, and Kaitlin for loving and supporting me and being there for me. I am more than blessed to have you guys in my life!

Nov.26th- Today I am thankful for God's creation. Went on a walk today and I think I just forgot how amazing his creation is. I am surrounded by it everyday but sometime I get caught up in this or that and am too busy to see it all. But today I am thankful for my eyes being open to it again.

No comments: