Sunday, January 28, 2007

Cindy
















In my last post I mentioned to pray for a little girl named Cindy. Well I am asking for those of you out there to please please please pray for her.





Her past has not been so easy and she has been thru a lot. She has been sexually, physically, and emotionally abused at such a young age by her father. It breaks my heart to think of all that she has been thru. She is 4 years old and knows so much and is full of so much confusion. Things that a little 4 year old should not have to go thru or know. She has lived with us for three months and for me it is so difficult because I do not see a change in her. At times I wonder if I am doing this right but when everyone comes to visit they always encourage my heart and reassure me that we are doing a good job with the kids. Me and Jen have asked many their advice and they tell us to be consistant and love her. I know there has to be some change in her but some days it is hard to see. I just need to shut my ears to satan and not listen to all of the lies that he has to tell me.





I just ask that you pray for her and her heart and that God heals all of that hurt that is in there. That with the love she receives here that there may be healing that comes with it. For those of us working with her I ask that you pray for lots of love and patiences that we may give her. At times it easy to get fustrated and at times I wonder where my patiences are, but I know that with your prayers there will be healing to this little girls heart.





Thank you for all of you who take this little girl to our Father. I will try to keep you all updated on her and let you know how she is doing.





Also thank you so much for those of you who haved prayed for Mario. He has came a long way and he is so much better. God has healed some things there in his heart and you can see a huge difference in him. So thank you thank you thank you for all of you who continually lifted him in your prayers.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take it from one who knows....Karen......love makes all the difference! Hang in there and God and you all will touch her heart. Shar

Anonymous said...

You guys are all in my prayers..and especially cindy right now..you guys are doing an amazing job! love you all! - sam butterfield