Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Saying good bye to my momma........












Could someone just please tell me why it is so hard..............



Why do we have to be away from so many whom we love so much. I just don't understand why we can't live a little closer.



This heart loves is here without a shadow of a doubt but it hurts when those I love are not here with me to share all of this with me. But in the moments I do get with them I treasure each and every moment. So I guess for now I will just hurt some and treasure the moments that I have with them. And I am more than happy that they get in invest in these little kids lives. I would love for all of the people who have invested in me to invest in these kids.



Keep this heart in our prayers as it hurts and aches............








Today is for sure a little bit touchy for me. Anyone looks at me wrong or says something wrong and I am crying. It just hurts but it is ok to have a hurting day, I am not going to die.........:)

No comments: