Sunday, December 09, 2007

Dorian

I am beyond blessed to have a wonderful godly man in my life. Many of you have met Dorian and I know that there are many of you still waiting to meet him.

We have been together now for a year and half. We have for sure had our share of ups and downs as any relationship has. We have learned the good and the not so good things of each other. Now we are both just working on to improve ourselves and become better people one for the other.

There as definitely been times in our relationship when I was ready to give up but in these moments we both realized we needed to work in this relationship together! It was not a one person show. We for sure have had to work hard at our relationship. Things have not came easy. Now we are both learning to respect, love, serve, and adore each other each and everyday more and more. That is only because we are taking the time to meet each others needs and taking time just the two of us to be together every day!

In saying all of this I wanted to thank Dorian for the wonderful man he is to me! We were here at the house by ourselves with the kiddos for about 2months. That was a huge blessing on our relationship. In these two months there was no way I would have made it if it were not for Dorian. I would have done flown the chicken coop. He has been an encouragement, example, and servant to me. There were days I was just done and he took over for me, or maybe it was that I just didn't have the patience's left for the day and leans over and reminds me he loves me and to calm down and go take a break.

So to say all of this thank you for all of you who have prayed for our relationship, this ministry, and for me! Your prayers are being answered without a shadow of a doubt! Thank you!

2 comments:

Anita said...

I thank God for Dorian and what a blessing he is in your life and in the children's lives. I love you and Dorian both to the moon and back. Love Mom

Nope said...

Glad to see that you two are still doing great. Keep loving each other and those kiddos :)