Saturday, June 15, 2013

Trip to town with the twins

Nicole and Terri usually do all of the appointments with the kids. They both have made many trips to town with the twins along with Nicole's little Emma. So they very well know what it is like to have to take care of three babies. Well this week it was my turn. We had an appt with the dr and psychologist at IHNFA (children's services). I decided to take Mirian (the house mom for the twins) with me.
The babies just don't do well with change. They are getting better but really get nervous and get tense when around new places and people. They did so so with the psychologist but they both did horrible with the dr. By the time we got in the car and were on our way back home I had a headache from all of the screaming and crying.
 
Olman and Korbin fell fast asleep on our way home. They were worn out. I couldn't get all three of them in the picture but little Jouse was fast asleep too on Mirian's lap too.

No comments: